bubltown and our Affiliates collect, control, process, and use information about you (which we call “personal data”). bubltown is the operator of the marketplace. It provides platforms where our affiliated and other unaffiliated third-party sellers (collectively “Sellers”) can list offers, products, vouchers, deals, goods, travel, and other offerings.
1. Types of Information we Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
- Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including purchasing tendencies and order history (such as the vouchers you purchase and redeem); areas of interest; information collected through your interactions with social networks; information about persons for whom you have purchased vouchers as gifts or who have bought bubltown vouchers as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
- Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or neighbourhood and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
- Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number. All payment data is securely stored in our system
- Internet and network activity information: such as information about your browsing behaviour, search history, and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data from cookies.
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics: such as our assessment of the types of products or services you may have an interest in.
We may also collect information regarding your geo-location, and push notifications when you use our apps. If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you to push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
2. How bubltown collects information
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Service; make a purchase; register to receive information, products, or services available through the Service; or interact with us in other ways. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Service. We also collect any information that you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Service. If you send an e-mail or a SMS to us, we will collect your phone number and e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail or SMS, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
Location information: We may collect diverse types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service. We may use such location information to customize the Service, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors, or advertisers. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location” services for the application in iOS privacy settings.
3. How bubltown uses information
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Service,
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise geolocation,
- Facilitate and fulfil orders – for example, for vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption,
- Process and confirm bookings with our partners,
- Process your payments,
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyse advertising effectiveness,
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests,
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research,
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about bubltown and our business partners, sometimes by combining your information with information we obtain from other sources,
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners.
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our business partners.
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video, or sign up for special offers from merchants, our business partners, or other companies,
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests,
- Use your data as described in our Card Linked Deals program, if you consented to participate in such program; and
If you make purchases without creating a password, we link these purchases to your email address and create a secure account in our system. If you create a password at a later date, you will be able to view past purchases made with that email address.
If you use any features on the Service to send information about a product or service to another person, we will also collect the personal information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
4. When and why bubltown discloses information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- as required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and accordance with the laws of England and jurisdiction of the English Courts, and other countries where we operate.
- in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (as described below in Section 10),
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting bubltown,
- if the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you personally; and
- otherwise with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- bubltown Entities – means organisation possessing separate and distinct legal rights, such as an individual, partnership, or corporation. An entity can, among other things, own property, engage in business, enter contracts, pay taxes, sue, and be sued.
- Merchants - means a person or organisation who deals in goods of the kind or otherwise by his occupation holds himself out as having knowledge or skill peculiar to the practices or goods involved in the transaction or to whom such knowledge or skill may be attributed by his employment of an agent or broker or other intermediary who by his occupation holds himself out as having such knowledge or skill.
- Co-marketers – means and refers to a marketing strategy where brands or organizations partner together to expand their reach
- Distributors – means a party that purchases goods from a supplier and distributes them in the territory he was granted the contractual right to distribute such goods.
- Resellers – means a type of channel partner that acts as an intermediary between companies that make, distribute, or provide IT products or services and end customers
- Advertising Networks - means a mediator between publishers and advertisers, to curate a large repository of ad inventory from publishers and sell it to advertisers
- Payment Services Providers – means and refers to a third-party company that provides payment services to businesses that accept online payment methods.
- Internet Service Providers – means a company that provides individuals and organizations access to the internet and other related services.
- Data Analytics Providers – means entities that submit the individual, educational, academic, training, employment, social service, health, and other information used to create the data system.
- Operating Systems and Platforms – means the platform consists of an operating system, and the hardware. The hardware consists of the microprocessor, main storage, data bus and attached I/O devices
- Social Networks – means the use of internet-based social media platforms to stay connected with friends, family, or peers.
- Government or Law Enforcement Entities - means any federal, state, local or foreign law enforcement authority or other governmental investigative authority or the enforcement unit of any securities or commodities ex- change or other self-regulatory entity.
- Fraud Protection and Prevention Providers - means taking steps to prevent online fraud.
- Delivery Services Providers - means a third-party service provider who we contract to deliver goods to you.
- Service Providers - means an employee, officer or director of the Company or an Affiliate, or a consultant or adviser currently providing services to the Company or an Affiliate.
We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our own business and operational purposes:
- Commercial information
- Location information
- Financial information
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
We may disclose certain personal information in exchange for services, insights, or other valuable considerations. These disclosures may involve:
- Commercial information
- Location information
- Financial information (not including payment card numbers)
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
5. Security of personal information
bubltown has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure financial account information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Your rights regarding personal information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
- You have the right to know and request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have sold or disclosed your personal information for business purposes.
- You have the right to update your personal information
- You have the right to request a portable copy of your personal information.
- You have the right to request that bubltown delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions allowed under applicable law.
- You have the right to opt-out of certain disclosures of your personal information for valuable consideration. You can exercise this right through our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” protocol.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
If you request a correction to your personal information but we do not make that correction, you have the right to request that we take attach to your personal information a statement that a correction was sought but not made.
Whilst we will typically comply with any request for you to exercise your data subject rights, there may be limited instances where, to the extent required or permitted by applicable laws, we will not immediately comply with such requests.
You may exercise these rights through the bubltown Data Privacy Portal or by sending an email to email@example.com. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
In addition to the above rights, you can update or remove financial account information. You can also deactivate your bubltown account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
7. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalised experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to bubltown, and you can limit the communications that bubltown sends to you. In particular:
- Commercial Emails: You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Service. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
- Cookies and Other Technologies: You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt out of being targeted by certain ad-service companies and bubltown-served ads online by using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
Most web browsers, as well as some mobile operating systems and applications, include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting that you can use to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. There is no uniform technology standard for recognising and implementing DNT signals. As a result, we currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that communicates your preference not to be tracked online.
We use internet and network activity information and device data to directly serve you interest-based ads on third-party websites and mobile applications. Interest-based ads served directly by bubltown on third-party sites will display the Ad Choices icon. If you prefer not to receive interest-based ads from bubltown on third-party sites, you can click on the Ad Choices icon in the ad, which will direct you to the Your bubltown Ad Choices page where you can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by bubltown.
- Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with bubltown, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
- When you first visit or use the Service, we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Service. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
- Emails from Business Partners: If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails they send you.
8. Social Community Areas
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
10. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
bubltown reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Service, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Service or any portion or operation related to part of Service; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
11. Notices to Residents of Countries outside the United Kingdom
12. Children's Privacy
The Service is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 18.
By using bubltown, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Service.
Further detail please contact email@example.com.
Review, update, or delete the data collected
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request a review, update, or delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We will respond to your request within 30 days.
13. Updates to this Policy
Policies are updated as needed to remain in compliance with applicable laws.
14. Contact Us
No,591 London Road,
Cheam, Sutton, Surrey,
SM3 9AG, England Wales
Last updated: 02nd August 2022
The Cookies Policies constitute a legally binding agreement between you, whether personally or on behalf of a company (you), Programus Limited and bubltown Technology Group LTD.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies, we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by bubltown. When we say third-party cookies, we mean cookies that are served by non-bubltown parties.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case https://www.bubltown.com and https://bubltown.co.uk )called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”.
2. How are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used in order to better understand how applications and websites work and to optimize online and mobile experiences. Cookies do this by allowing the party serving the cookie to analyse a websites or mobile app’s performance, to remember user preferences, to recognize whether a computer or device (and probably its user) has visited a website previously, and to serve personalized advertisements. We may collect this information across browsers or devices, but the interest-based advertising cookie is not associated with and does not contain Personal Information.
The specific types of first- and third-party cookies served through our websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit)
3. What Kind of Cookies are Used on the Site?
Our Site primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
- Operationally Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Third-party vendors may collect this information on bubltown’s behalf in order to perform data analytics services for bubltown. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is specific to your city or region.
- Advertising Cookies
5.Shopping basket cookies
Cookies are used to ensure that you can add items to your basket and complete orders.
- Analytics cookies
Every time someone visits our website, software provided by another organisation generates an anonymous analytics cookie. These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don't, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site. We cannot use these cookies to identify individuals. We use them to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page, in order to improve the website.
7. Affiliate cookies
We sometimes advertise our website on third party websites. Cookies from these websites are used to determine whether you arrived on our website.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information,
please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
4. How can I opt-out of Cookies?
You may be able to opt out of the placement of certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information.
5. Essential Website Cookies
Used to record unique visitor views of the consent banner.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
6. Are there cookies in emails?
Our e-mails contain cookies that track whether you open our e-mails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our e-mails to monitor these behaviours are unique to each e-mail and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
7. Further Information
bubltown TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED
2a Woodcote Avenue, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 0QS